Good Pricing on Milwaukee 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver

You’ll have to let us know. I’m curious whether the anti-kickback feature is a gimmick or not.

If you were talking about the auto stop, it is annoying at times. I have a mandrel with a 6" 3M paint and rust removal wheel on one of the drill motors we use for prepping lots of stuff. The auto stop unthreads the retaining nut every couple of uses no matter how tight you get it because it is tightening against a fibrous disc.

If you were talking about the auto stop, it is annoying at times. I have a mandrel with a 6" 3M paint and rust removal wheel on one of the drill motors we use for prepping lots of stuff. The auto stop unthreads the retaining nut every couple of uses no matter how tight you get it because it is tightening against a fibrous disc.

Good to know. I read that the auto stop can be turned off, should it ever become an issue.

Nice. I’d like to get one eventually too.

I’m a recent newcomer to the Milwaukee family and have liked it a lot. Certainly more than Makita.

Im a maintenance worker and longstory short i have that same gen 4 Milwaukee drill at my job and that thing can chug on steel&wood and that handle comes in handy too !
Use some of their "high amp/Output" batteries along with that drill and you got a beast.......until it stops itself which can be annoying from time to time but hey its saved me a couple times :)

Reactions: PNW_LJ
Good to know. I read that the auto stop can be turned off, should it ever become an issue.

I need to check up on that cause that gets aggrivating when i need to get work done and nope......drill don't want to go
Sometimes i gotta get the old 3 Speed Dewalt that looks like an Uzi and get the job done,gonna be there all day but oh well 🙃

Reactions: PNW_LJ
I need to check up on that cause that gets aggrivating when i need to get work done and nope......drill don't want to go
Sometimes i gotta get the old 3 Speed Dewalt that looks like an Uzi and get the job done,gonna be there all day but oh well 🙃

I recall from one of the reviews that you press a button 3 times to turn the feature on/off. Not positive on that tho.

Reactions: D's Jeep Wrld
1704979861307.png