Washington Looking for a Jeep guru in the Seattle area

grandpa jeep

I am still having trouble with my hesitation problem. I posted about this on Jan 1, I still need help.
The post read:
I replaced the black PCM connector on my 98 TJ 4.0. I have have found used connects online and in junk yards. I have 2 pins that are loose and no able to get to to stay in place. I keep getting a stall issue where it runs fine for awhile. Day, weeks, months at a time. It would just stall and restart right away or a month later. I replaced the PCM and black connector twice. I wiggled the connector after I got it to run and it stalled. After it stalled I had a no start, no crank and no gauges. I checked the wires going into the black connector and found 2 loose ones. I was able to push them better into place and start the Jeep. I wiggled the connector and I started to stall. I was able to keep it from stalling with the connector in the right place. I ran the Jeep for 20 minutes revving the engine to 3000 rpm. I turned off the Jeep and now no start no crank. I can hear the starter solenoid engage with no crank. I have been fighting the stall issue around 18 months now.
Two years ago I replaced the distributor, wires, spark plugs and coil. I ran fine for 6 months or so. The distributor has been replaced again. I replaced the crank sensor. The coil was replaced a couple more times by myself the at a Jeep Dealership. Was not able to get the starter to engage during a beach test. Put in a new one. I have checked the grounds, cleaned and tightened them them.
While I had it running today the check engine light was on. Did not scan it then. Again now there is a no start, no crank, gauges on, hear the starter solenoid engage and not able to scan for codes.
I am at a loose of what to do now.
Is there anybody in the Seattle area that can help?
Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

@PNW_LJ know anyone to point him towards up that way?

Auburn Car Repair and Offroad is one place we've used. John (the owner) is a real knowledgeable and standup guy. He owns an LJ himself and races KOH.

Edit: I realize it's not in Seattle, more so the "greater Seattle area".

Reactions: bbaldwin237
Auburn Car Repair and Offroad is one place we've used. John (the owner) is a real knowledgeable and standup guy. He owns an LJ himself and races KOH.

Edit: I realize it's not in Seattle, more so the "greater Seattle area".

I actually know John through another friend. Didn't consider them when I thought Seattle area, but it's not far.