The good news thread

gained a daughter-in-law over the weekend

rural.jpg

Congratulations

thanks, and not a bud product on the premises :ROFLMAO:.

I did however see one bottle of it the night before at the rehearsal dinner, but that was in town at a bar/restaurant with a full compliment of everything so I didn't have any control over that, but even so with the exception of that one bottle it was pretty clear no one drinks that piss anymore.

Two kids, both gainfully employed/home owners/married, my work here is done!

thanks, and not a bud product on the premises :ROFLMAO:.

I did however see one bottle of it the night before at the rehearsal dinner, but that was in town at a bar/restaurant with a full compliment of everything so I didn't have any control over that, but even so with the exception of that one bottle it was pretty clear no one drinks that piss anymore.

Two kids, both gainfully employed/home owners/married, my work here is done!

Well, until the baby comes then you’ll have plenty to do.

Medically cleared to do stupid sh!t again, save for roller blading. The medical profession would prefer I wait on that bit of stupidity for a while longer. I don't think I'll argue that one. Yet. So, I jumped* on a bicycle and did a lap of the 'hood complete with hills and wind. That's about three and a half miles. There was a time that would not even be considered a warm up. Today, it was a workout. I'll sleep tonight.
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

*By jumped, I mean I ground the joint of my hip trying to raise my leg over the frame while tilting said frame almost to the ground.