What did you do to your TJ today?

Took the top off and went for a drive with the old Jeep dog.

Enjoying the 3 weeks of decent weather we get here in Illinois😂

IMG_0332.jpeg

Replaced the six 153,891 mile fuel injectors with new Morpar's (single jet). Also installed the Design Engineering Fuel Rail and Injector Cover Kit. Jeep seems to run a bit smoother but nothing to crow about. Still looking to narrow down the cause of a slight #1 cylinder miss. Cleared the P301 fault awhile ago and didn't come back but can still feel the cylinder miss. New spark plugs, O2 sensors and injectors so far...

How do the amber bulbs look compared to normal? Debated doing the same thing. I snagged a nice pair of 06 fog lights from someone here on the forum for $60 shipped.

View attachment 527074

@Duner, the amber bulbs break through the fog a lot better. We get very heavy fog here in Virginia mountains. I've had both clear and amber. I switched all four cars to amber and never looked back.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I took the 'white' lights out of mine and replaced them with these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002E2WMVW/?tag=wranglerorg-20 since I do more driving in fog than on the highway at night. They look the same until you turn them on, then they look yellow. I had to calibrate the second hole in the bumper on the driver's side to turn that one in just a bit to avoid blinding the oncoming drivers. They work great in the fog!

Yeah, I had to to do a few night drives to fine tune them. But, it was mostly up and down adjustments with the screw on the back.