Tennessee Windrock Offroad Park - Tennessee

Never been there personally but had a friend head down with his SxS a few years ago. Said he liked it but only thing he had against it was unlike most 4x4 parks in our area, you have to have a permit for each individual person and depending on how many goes and your budget, it can get pretty costly. Believe he said it was $20 a person per day. But he said he had a good time and had many different trails. I think it’s a hotspot for people in Knoxville to ride because went I went to a local Yamaha shop in the area, they was advertising it pretty heavily.

Never been there personally but had a friend head down with his SxS a few years ago. Said he liked it but only thing he had against it was unlike most 4x4 parks in our area, you have to have a permit for each individual person and depending on how many goes and your budget, it can get pretty costly. Believe he said it was $20 a person per day. But he said he had a good time and had many different trails. I think it’s a hotspot for people in Knoxville to ride because went I went to a local Yamaha shop in the area, they was advertising it pretty heavily.

I didn’t know you needed a permit for individuals. Thought you needed one per vehicle. I’ll have to look at the website again. But $20 dollars is worth it for me, I know I’m giving back to the area to keep it open.
Thanks.

I’m wanting to know who’s been to see what trails I need to hit.

I didn’t know you needed a permit for individuals. Thought you needed one per vehicle. I’ll have to look at the website again. But $20 dollars is worth it for me, I know I’m giving back to the area to keep it open.
Thanks.

A9D4887E-8D5C-426C-9132-F9E1D3126EDC.jpeg
I’ll save you a minute lol

Thanks.

If you like going to parks and everything, maybe in the future you could look into come to fall crawl in my area. Tends to get packed during events but if you come during the week or weekend without events, it’s some good riding. A video from fall crawl this year:

I live about 30 minutes from the main Windrock entrance. Only been off-roading about 3 yrs, but I’ve been to Windrock several times. Yes, they charge per person. For people that come more often, you can get an annual pass (per person), good for 1yr from date of purchase.

70,000 acres, trails of all difficulty levels, you can spend a lot of time there and not hit them all. It’s nice having it in my backyard.

9e27dcbbc0d55693611b53915345cd97.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk