Wolf Caves

Blackout

TJ Enthusiast
So many big rocks out at this park, I could not help myself with maxing out my flex on rocks. My driver side tire is off the ground :)

4bdc566573bba0cb98ff2f0d6a406894.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Flat flares for sure. I like the bushwhacker flat flares but I've read where Jerry Bransford says they don't hold up much against scrapes, etc. I wheel in mud and the beach so I shouldn't be rubbing up against stuff.

You don't look like you need a ton more space. Maybe just trim those flares. There are some guys here that have done it. Looks good, adds room, costs nothing.

One thing about steel tube fenders... most are made strong enough that if you run one into an obstacle, they can tweak the body enough so the doors no longer open & close properly. Our OE steel fenders use relatively thin gauge so they bend before that happens. Which is why I went with aluminum for my PSC fenders. :)

Reactions: StG58 and JP98
I actually like the stock fenders. I want the flat flares for looks and if I move anywhere, Im still legal covering the tires. Ill get a taller bumpstop to fix that issue.

Eitherway its still fun to flex it when I can :) It's grown a lot since It was stock.

Last edited:
Ha, I'm with you on that. I'm one of the few people who prefers the look of the stock fenders and fender flares.

I absolutely can't stand the look of tube style fenders (though I understand the need for them).

Reactions: UpperMI