Wranglerfixed

Last week, I bit the bullet and ordered a Wranglerfix pcm with the tune for my LJR. Installed it today and so far, another satisfied customer!

I had all four H02S codes in my pcm illuminating the MIL. I tried all the recommended fixes and nothing helped. I blew out the primary cats on the way to a Jeep trip, so had to do an emergency cat delete which didn't add anymore dtc's to the pcm. This lead me to believe that the PCM was faulty. My setup feels slow as expected, but with 35's and 5.38 gears, I've never had to mess with the OD off switch. Anyways, swapped PCM's today, check engine went off, no more HO2S codes. I will say that it feels a little better down in the 2500-3000rpm range, but I haven't had much time to drive it today with the new pcm. I did drive far enough for the Check Engine light to come back on. Got home and checked the codes, and now it's a pair of catalyst codes that are due to not having converters at this time. So I'm happy that it's actually doing function checks on the pcm once again! I'm logging fuel mileage now so I'll report back in a few with my mpg's for better or worse and once I have some more miles on the tune!