Arizona Alignment shop recommendation needed in Flagstaff Arizona

MurphyTJ

Hi all,
I’m traveling round-trip from New York to California in my ‘98 TJ and would like to find a shop in Flagstaff Arizona to get my tires rotated and an alignment. I just got new Michelin Defenders before starting this trip and I want to make sure I keep them wearing right.
Please let me know if you have a recommendation for a trustworthy shop in Flagstaff. Thanks!

(Chiropractor would help too! Hahaha)

If you don't find a shop in Flagstaff I can recommend One Stop Tire in Chino Valley Az, (928) 350-8592, 36 miles south of Ash Fork on AZ89. Old school 2 man shop, they set the toe-in and centered the steering wheel after I changed control arms etc. Later they changed tires onto new wheels for me and did a perfect job. Note that they're an alignment/tire shop not a 4 wheel drive shop so they're not going to mess around with aftermarket control arms adjusting caster or thrust angle.

If you don't find a shop in Flagstaff I can recommend One Stop Tire in Chino Valley Az, (928) 350-8592, 36 miles south of Ash Fork on AZ89. Old school 2 man shop, they set the toe-in and centered the steering wheel after I changed control arms etc. Later they changed tires onto new wheels for me and did a perfect job. Note that they're an alignment/tire shop not a 4 wheel drive shop so they're not going to mess around with aftermarket control arms adjusting caster or thrust angle.

I really appreciate the recommendation!! The two Flagstaff shops recommended by locals are unfortunately booked for at least a week. I’ll calll One Stop tomorrow. We’re currently camping at Grand Canyon, so we can swing over to One Stop if they have an opening before heading to Los Angeles. Thanks again! If that shop is booked, I’ll post to find a place in Vegas or LA.