WTB: ATP or CMM grab handles

CMM grab bars and mirrors are the best, imo.
(mine's the better looking Jeep that sits too low)
IMG-2441.jpg

CMM grab bars and mirrors are the best, imo.
(mine's the better looking Jeep that sits too low)
View attachment 524847

LOL.. I think I know which one is yours!!

I haven't tried any other grab handles but the CMMs are rock solid. Installed in no time. Zero flex.

They do get a little hot with the sun beating on them, but so does everything else. I haven't mounted the mirrors yet.. they are still in the box. Not sure how much I will use them since the primary reason for the winter-long project of restoring the half doors (which came out insanely good) was to not have to swap doors on and off. My TJ is my DD and doorless doesn't happen often. Just didn't seem to make sense to buy the grab handles and not include the mirrors in the bundle.

view.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Tray Burge
LOL.. I think I know which one is yours!!

I haven't tried any other grab handles but the CMMs are rock solid. Installed in no time. Zero flex.

They do get a little hot with the sun beating on them, but so does everything else. I haven't mounted the mirrors yet.. they are still in the box. Not sure how much I will use them since the primary reason for the winter-long project of restoring the half doors (which came out insanely good) was to not have to swap doors on and off. My TJ is my DD and doorless doesn't happen often. Just didn't seem to make sense to buy the grab handles and not include the mirrors in the bundle.

View attachment 524991

lol, I really meant that tongue-n-cheek, that's a great looking green Jeep.

Mike, we may just be the only forum members crazy enough to pay for these grab bar and mirror combo? haha
Mine being raw aluminum never get hot in the summer heat, freezing cold in the winter though.
The grab bars are just one notch above their competitor imo too just because of the detachable mirrors.
Once you put them on, people will hound you about them when you're out-n-about.

Reactions: MikekiM
lol, I really meant that tongue-n-cheek, that's a great looking green Jeep.

Mike, we may just be the only forum members crazy enough to pay for these grab bar and mirror combo? haha
Mine being raw aluminum never get hot in the summer heat, freezing cold in the winter though.
The grab bars are just one notch above their competitor imo too just because of the detachable mirrors.
Once you put them on, people will hound you about them when you're out-n-about.

I believe you may be right. Just seems to be a great solution that's not offered elsewhere. I have had so many doors-off frankenmirrors over the years of TJ and JK ownership and the CMM solution just plain works. And the web grab handle solution sucked.

Still really like the ATP design, but they don't solve the mirror issue.

Also liked the roll cage mount style, but again, no mirror solution and I couldn't find one with an ID that matched the roll bar OD.
1521948_x800.jpg