Does anyone recognize these headlights from my crude drawing?

DeltaNu1142

I was over at a salvage yard this week, and they have a few TJs. I'm picking over the Flame Red '97 for some parts, and one of the guys there told me they have a beige one I should look at. It had (obviously aftermarket) headlights that look something like this:

Headlight.png

Does that look familiar to anyone? They appear to be LEDs. I don't like the look, but if they're good headlights I thought I'd make an offer on them until I can get something better.

Incidentally... if you're in NH and are looking for a hooped stubby front bumper and a Warn winch (steel), they're also selling that off the beige one.

I put those on mine. I know they’re nothing fancy but boy are they an improvement over stock! I have been totally happy with them.

Reactions: DeltaNu1142
Looks like a quadratec logo
I thought it might be.
Quadratec. Previous owner installed them on my LJ. They seem to work fine and materially brighter than stock.
OK, thanks!
I put those on mine. I know they’re nothing fancy but boy are they an improvement over stock! I have been totally happy with them.
Nice - I'll get a quote on them. If I can get them cheap, I'll use them for the time being.

Thanks everyone!

Reactions: Apparition