Duckless

Oberst Oswald

Supporting Member
What is wrong with my Jeep? My red & black Jeep, which my grand children named "Ladybug" remains duckless! For over the last month I been hunting the shopping centers, super markets and McDonald's etc for Jeeps and parking next to them hoping for a pity duck. I'm getting desperate and that maybe my Jeep isn't cool enough. Do ya think installing a angry grill, one of those tough looking jacks bolted to the hood and a set of Bulls Balls hanging from my rear bumper would make me worthy? How about doing the unthinkable stolen valor and putting a baitduck on my dash to show that I won't be mad about being ducked? I'm bearing the unbearable being without getting a real rubber duck from a unknown Jeeper and need ideas. Please help...

2006 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L.jpg

I think its just a dying trend. I own a jeep rental business. While renting and driving one of my jeeps people used to just get ducks every day. They would usually leave the duck in the jeep when they were done. I kept all of the ducks on a low shelf and every time a child would come in, I would let them pick their favorite duck, and tell them to put it on their favorite jeep they saw on the trail... that shelf was full for years. Now there are 3 ducks on it. It was a thing. The "real" jeep community hated the thing, and now the thing is dying. Dont worry you are not getting a lot of ducks on your jeep. Its just not a jeep thing anymore.

What is wrong with my Jeep? My red & black Jeep, which my grand children named "Ladybug" remains duckless! For over the last month I been hunting the shopping centers, super markets and McDonald's etc for Jeeps and parking next to them hoping for a pity duck. I'm getting desperate and that maybe my Jeep isn't cool enough. Do ya think installing a angry grill, one of those tough looking jacks bolted to the hood and a set of Bulls Balls hanging from my rear bumper would make me worthy? How about doing the unthinkable stolen valor and putting a baitduck on my dash to show that I won't be mad about being ducked? I'm bearing the unbearable being without getting a real rubber duck from a unknown Jeeper and need ideas. Please help...

View attachment 524875

They have books about this kind of thing. Look up Co-dependency.