Finding snow!

macleanflood

I break sh!t
Supporting Member
Been a dry and warm season so far in western Oregon...we were snow wheeling on Forest Service roads not far from out house in October last year.

Was thinking about driving 4 hours north to Elbe or 2 to Brown's Camp...but I really need to finish welding up the missing corner of my bumper.

Enjoy!

-Mac

P.S. They're are a couple of minor holes we drive through that demonstrate the front driver tire coming up as discussed in a forum post.

Reactions: TokenJo and Tiger98
Been a dry and warm season so far in western Oregon...we were snow wheeling on Forest Service roads not far from out house in October last year.

Was thinking about driving 4 hours north to Elbe or 2 to Brown's Camp...but I really need to finish welding up the missing corner of my bumper.

Enjoy!

-Mac

P.S. They're are a couple of minor holes we drive through that demonstrate the front driver tire coming up as discussed in a forum post.

I hope we get some decent snow here this year. It's my first winter with my TJ and I want to experience it!

Reactions: macleanflood
IMG_20240107_073842.jpg

Going out up FS road 19 here in a couple of hours! Looks like 1-2 feet of accumulation.

-Mac

They're calling for some snow here this week as we're about to get some colder weather. I'm hoping up in the mountains we get some. I'm not a "snow wheeler" but I like having a little snow to drive around in and take the dog out into. And this year my son is old enough to play in it a bit! That will be exciting!