For all of us with two wheels also

I did this in February.
zLGUxXll.jpg

Today, it looks like this.
TOer7Lll.jpg

So, I climbed up on the Ural, fired it up, and rode up and down the street to see if I could. I could. There's a bit of twinge using the heel shifter but, as I am still in PT, it's just one more exercise. ;)

I did this in February.
View attachment 522924

Today, it looks like this.
View attachment 522925

So, I climbed up on the Ural, fired it up, and rode up and down the street to see if I could. I could. There's a bit of twinge using the heel shifter but, as I am still in PT, it's just one more exercise. ;)

Glad you're healing up.. Take your time and don't do anything crazy..

Reactions: Cheesy
It's not so much doing the crazy shit as losing what little control I have while doing the crazy shit. Then, it's the finally coming to a stop when the ouchies start showing.

It doesn't help that our bodies don't bounce back as quickly as they used to either.

Reactions: Cheesy
Keep your heads on a swivel, guys.
THEY’RE NOT LOOKING!

Stupid cager almost killed me today.

It's been too nasty here for me to want to pull the bike out of storage yet. We'll have 2-3 nice days and then it's back to days in the 40's. It's raining like crazy today but I was hoping to be able to ride next week. Supposed to get nice Tuesday or Wednesday.

Hate cagers that can't pay attention.... Stay safe and keep the tires on the ground..