Interesting

It would be hilarious to watch someone try to tow that thing anywhere.
One stiff breeze and it's going over.
Just the weight would cut your daily mileage by 50%.
I hope they make millions selling g em to a bunch of people dumb enough to buy em.

Not an actual product yet. Concept on their website.
I don't think anyone who is promoting it has done any serious bikepacking.
I've gone away from trailers and moved to frame and rack packs.

Reactions: N757KF
That is a minor engineering problem easily solved. Just make the axles slide in and out on each side and lock in place at a wider tow width. Not even hard to do.

Looks great for urban travel on a smooth paved road. Try to take it on an unpaved mountain road and see how far you can pedal with it

Last edited:
That is a minor engineering problem easily solved. Just make the axles slide in and out on each side and lock in place at a wider tow width. Not even hard to do.

I grew up in Wyoming. It's illegal to drive an empty tractor trailer through the state for a reason.
That thing is a giant sail.

Just the weight would cut your daily mileage by 50%.
I hope they make millions selling g em to a bunch of people dumb enough to buy em.

It can't fit in her subaru,maybe a trailer to haul her trailer?

• Haha
Reactions: Mhass
I grew up in Wyoming. It's illegal to drive an empty tractor trailer through the state for a reason.
That thing is a giant sail.

I think they will be fine selling it in the other 49 States. That said, one of the more despicable traits we humans often display is the inability to get out of our own skin for a moment.

Reactions: tr21triton
I think they will be fine selling it in the other 49 States. That said, one of the more despicable traits we humans often display is the inability to get out of our own skin for a moment.
Not sure if that's a dig on my decency or just and offhand comment.
Don't care really.
It's a neat LOOKING piece of kit. Having logged over 30,000 bicycle miles, a lot of trips with gear trailers, kids, tandems, I believe that thing is bumping right up against the limits of human power production.
I reckon it would be fine with one of the new e-bikes. I have zero experience with those.
The sail effect will make it dicey in anything anything more than a moderate crosswind.

I don't think anyone in camo has much chance of cuming in that camper...

No no no no. The camper needs to be in camo. Cmon man get your mind outta the gutter this is a serious conversation. It’s either an electric car or a bicycle and I’d rather a bicycle.

• Haha
Reactions: Rickyd
So, I made the inquiry because I do love me some bike tech.
The trailer is produced only with orders of enough volume to justify production.
The wholesale cost is $2450 USD.
Galvanized steel frame, ABS body, various option packages. 3 set minimum for shipping.
Weight is 92 KG...since I know Americans don't metric well outside of bullet size that equals 202.4 lbs.
That's a LOT of weight to pull.
Still, I'm thinking of investing cause bike weenies have a lot of disposable income...