Utah Moab 2024 JuneFest 9th-15th

Spice is nice!

No on vegan or vegetarian.

Carnivore here. Ok, maybe omnivore, but I don’t like to admit it! Wife makes me.

I just saw you posted in the Cerakote thread and was considering PM’ing to see why you hadn’t joined up. Is Azjhon coming too?

Also, what dates?

I’ll get you added.

Azjhon is not. He has grown up and started his own life settling down. I’m proud of him.

10-14 (arriving late on the 9th, leaving Sat morning 15th)

Awesome Jason!

It’s been a minute. I look forward to seeing you.

It has been a while. This was actually a decision made today lol. Zero plans to go up until now. But am excited to see and wheel with everyone.

It’s a shame Azjhon couldn’t come. He could’ve learned a lot about management from our resident branch manager.

Btw, my wife will be joining this time.

I met her last time at the Mexican restaurant, so I’m thinking that trip was 2019 or 2020?

Lots of wives this trip. Mine as well.

Lucky men! My wife tried to rationalize it again today, but came up short. 15hr drive starting Sunday afternoon and ending Monday by noon so I can hit Hell’s with y’all. That drive is unsavory to her.

News coming in “right now” as I type that my twin sons are walking at graduation on Friday June 14th so this may throw a wrench in everything. Argghhhh….. Noooooo….

Now my heart is palpitating with frustration…Really want this trip.