N GA. trail ride 11/18/23

tr21triton

TJ Expert
Lifetime Supporting Member
@AndyG @John Cooper @RangerTJ and myself met up. Andy cleaned his windshield twice before we even got out of the parking area :ROFLMAO: ! OK Andy's windshield finally clean enough we head out and didn't even make it off the pavement and I see the wheel fall off THE DUCK POND :eek: . thank GOD it happened after Andy had to stop to make a left hand turn and he was going slow. after a 3 hour wheel stud change in a parking lot we still made a quick ride with RangerTJ leading the way. after getting back on pavement we head to another spot BELL MOUNTAIN it's only about 45 minutes from my house and I didn't even know it was there, John decided he was heading home, he missed a awesome sight ! the road was really step getting up there on a windy one lane paved road. Andy and I were about ready to turn around as it was getting late but Ranger said it was worth the trip so we headed on and what a sight to see. we ended the day going for dinner and parting ways afterwards. even with the mishap we had many laughs as usual and had a great day together !

Last edited:
20231118_112757.jpg

20231118_113713.jpg

20231118_123010.jpg

37704.jpeg

I’ve got a pretty strong theory that they loosened my Lugnuts as one of their little practical jokes while I was cleaning my windshield.

96582801-CFA4-443E-BA00-EAF9D61662BC.jpeg

76241F8C-0E4B-4C35-9A55-C1264FB83959.jpeg

The fact that I was able to fix the jeep working with them as a handicap was nothing short of amazing. You have not lived until you end up in a church parking lot in the middle of Georgia with these two morons going righty tighty lefty loosey Then arguing that it would be backwards if we were in Australia.

I’ve got a pretty strong theory that they loosened my Lugnuts as one of their little practical jokes while I was cleaning my windshield.

View attachment 475206

View attachment 475207

The fact that I was able to fix the jeep working with them as a handicap was nothing short of amazing. You have not lived until you end up in a church parking lot in the middle of Georgia with these two morons going righty tighty lefty loosey Then arguing that it would be backwards if we were in Australia.

I told you your not supposed to turn the lugnuts to tighten them , just hit them harder with the hammer (or a bigger purse in your case) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think Blaine could of done it in half the time with no tools !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper