Arizona Return to the Desert

Bob in Texas

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Hey there our desert friends we are heading back to New River on the first of March. We will be there all day Friday 03/01 through Sunday 03/03, hope to get together with y’all for maybe a couple days of wheeling. Let me know if y’all wanna do some spring stretching and rock skiddering 🤠!
@RINC , @DaveC , @PurpleTJAZ , @JHammett , and whoever else wants to come along.

IMG_5441.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: MikeE024 and RINC
Hey there our desert friends we are heading back to New River on the first of March. We will be there all day Friday 03/01 through Sunday 03/03, hope to get together with y’all for maybe a couple days of wheeling. Let me know if y’all wanna do some spring stretching and rock skiddering 🤠!
@RINC , @DaveC , @PurpleTJAZ , @JHammett , and whoever else wants to come along.

View attachment 489506

The desert southwest suits you two.

We just did the Terminators and Black Cayon City OHV trails by 2pm with @MikeE024.

• Love
Reactions: Bob in Texas
It’s gonna be great to get back to the desert and yes @RINC the desert suits us very well my shady friend 🤠. Looks like we’re still a little ways out for planning trails but what ever y’all wanna do we will be up for. Looking forward to seeing everyone and the great scenery!

For everyone joining.....who wants grapefruit? Serious question....I have a big grapefruit tree that produces waaaay more than we can eat in our home and Feb/early March is harvest time. 99% of it gets given away or tossed each year, so I'm here to prevent my TJ bretheren from contracting scurvey by providing copious amounts of vitamin c.

If anyone wants some, I'll bring as much as you'd like to our wheeling day(s) for you, just let me know. 😃

For everyone joining.....who wants grapefruit? Serious question....I have a big grapefruit tree that produces waaaay more than we can eat in our home and Feb/early March is harvest time. 99% of it gets given away or tossed each year, so I'm here to prevent my TJ bretheren from contracting scurvey by providing copious amounts of vitamin c.

If anyone wants some, I'll bring as much as you'd like to our wheeling day(s) for you, just let me know. 😃

I can vouch that Super @DaveC has the sweetest grapefruit!

I’m onboard for some….not a full garbage bag full though.

• Haha

Oh super Dave that’s sounds great we would be up for a walmart sack, not too many it’s a purty good ways back to Texas and too many grapefruits would mean too many trips to the field office 🤠! Been busy in the shop and putzn around in the barn. We’re looking forward to seeing everyone! Hoping for good weather!

Oh super Dave that’s sounds great we would be up for a walmart sack, not too many it’s a purty good ways back to Texas and too many grapefruits would mean too many trips to the field office 🤠! Been busy in the shop and putzn around in the barn. We’re looking forward to seeing everyone! Hoping for good weather!

1 bag of citrus goodness with your name on it! 😉

• Love
Saturday 3/2 would work great for me. Will head back to Tucson afterwards. I can hang out Friday evening as well if anyone wants to bs for a bit.

@Bob in Texas looking forward to meeting you man…would it be possible to try your grapefruit? :) (one or two would be plenty)

Saturday 3/2 would work great for me. Will head back to Tucson afterwards. I can hang out Friday evening as well if anyone wants to bs for a bit.

@Bob in Texas looking forward to meeting you man…would it be possible to try your grapefruit? :) (one or two would be plenty)

I gotta find what bar is having a $0.50 cent PBR night.

We will be getting into the north Phoenix area on Thursday afternoon we can wheel on Friday if anyone is up for that, @RINC , @Farmergreg , or whoever? If y’all want to get together for happy hour, get together and/or supper on Friday evening we can do that too. As far as the weekend wheeling whatever trails y’all up for would be fine with us. We’re purty excited about getting back out to the desert!

• USA Proud
Reactions: Farmergreg and RINC
We will be getting into the north Phoenix area on Thursday afternoon we can wheel on Friday if anyone is up for that, @RINC , @Farmergreg , or whoever? If y’all want to get together for happy hour, get together and/or supper on Friday evening we can do that too. As far as the weekend wheeling whatever trails y’all up for would be fine with us. We’re purty excited about getting back out to the desert!

To conserve money, I'll just be out there with you on saturday.