Super 30 & 35 combo

txbemis69

was last seen escaping the asylum
Supporting Member
just got the jeep (eugene) back from the shop after having axles upgraded to a super 30 & 35.
ended up with eaton elockers front and rear, 30 spline axle shafts and 5.13 gears. all revolution parts.
replaced speedometer gear with a 43 tooth and speedometer is approx. 1.5 mph off @ 50 mph and dead on @ 70 mph.
thanks for all the info. from the forum over the last several years. i’m deeply grateful for the wealth of knowledge found here.

just got the jeep (eugene) back from the shop after having axles upgraded to a super 30 & 35.
ended up with eaton elockers front and rear, 30 spline axle shafts and 5.13 gears. all revolution parts.
replaced speedometer gear with a 43 tooth and speedometer is approx. 1.5 mph off @ 50 mph and dead on @ 70 mph.
thanks for all the info. from the forum over the last several years. i’m deeply grateful for the wealth of knowledge found here.

Mechanical, but sounds like you’re good with 1.5 off at 50, i would be. No biggie to me, but I got a SS SYE and had to put in a SpeedoHealer, digital with tone ring, it’s on at all speeds, but it’s been a PITA getting it there.

Have fun wheeling in ETex! Went to SFA and had a blast in my CJ5 early 90’s out on what they called Type II Land back then, place called the chutes, ha. Crazy times, God watching over only way I’m here I think.