The unfortunate TJ of the day thread

What steering wheel? 🤔

1714346210210.png

After I bought my first jeep, and way before I lifted it and V8 swapped it, my CJ8 by the way. I was heading North on Hwy 101 in Northern Komiefornia back in the mid 90's, heading to my first jeep run at the time, and saw another Scrambler headed south pulling what looked like a park model rv behind it. I had never pulled a travel trailer yet and was totally in awe that someone had the balls.

Not a TJ but somebody better grab this deal on an XJ. :unsure: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!

Jeep​

$500
Listed 2 weeks ago in Ashland, VA

Details​

• Condition
    Used - Fair
Jeep For sale Runs, drives, doesn’t really stop. Only hit 5 trees and rolled it twice, other than that it’s pretty good. New radiator. No title. Bring a trailer.

1714997696136.png
1714997773301.png

1714997885701.png

Economical bumper that's made in the USA. 🇺🇸

View attachment 525316
View attachment 525317

Live in a rural community for long enough and you'll see this isn't as uncommon as most would think.
I've seen them on just about every kind of vehicle, from passenger cars to 1 ton and bigger trucks. Granted, the choice of dimentional lumber is usually 4'x4' or bigger... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Then there's the occasional, au naturale look....
1715269442639.png

Live in a rural community for long enough and you'll see this isn't as uncommon as most would think.
I've seen them on just about every kind of vehicle, from passenger cars to 1 ton and bigger trucks. Granted, the choice of dimentional lumber is usually 4'x4' or bigger... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Then there's the occasional, au naturale look....
View attachment 525459

Hey! That one already has a recovery branch on it!

Well, if you're pulling toward the passenger side anyway...