Earthquake Impact Gun

I sold my Stihl, it was like new and worked great. I got tired of dealing with gas in it.

I’m happy I switched.

Dang I just can't bring myself to change. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I mix 2 1/2 gallons of gas and that normally last me the whole trimming season.

I was out weed eating and edging today with my Milwaukee Fuel. I’d hate to drag a hose around my yard for that.

I have a 2 cycle Husqvarna string trimmer for that
Uber reliable

Our lineman get issued Milwaukee Fuel chainsaws now, but those are for light duty tasks. The heavy duty pole cut downs they still get the Stihl gasser chainsaws

I have both and they have their place

Reactions: John Cooper
Just an update....thank you millions for that link....that f-ing impact is unbelievably powerful....bucked up and spent the $400.00 for the 2 6.0 amp batteries and charger.....a bit heavy but that's to be expected with the quality.... hopefully it's my last.... again thanks a million 👅

Awesome. I haven't had anything my 1400 lb ft can't remove. I'm sure that one is a beast.

I have a like new Stihl, have been considering switching to a fuel. For some reason I bought a professional series Stihl when I weed eat for 5 minutes every 1-2 weeks.

Yep, I've only bought the professional level Stihl stuff also. Still have my chainsaw and likely would never replace it with electric but I could see adding a small electric saw for quick trim jobs.

The Stihl was better but the fuel gets the job done. I don't miss the Stihl trimmer. I don't trim often enough to keep the gas one.

Reactions: Shank
I was out weed eating and edging today with my Milwaukee Fuel. I’d hate to drag a hose around my yard for that.

Kat likes to do yard work. Her RA makes that not nearly as much fun as it used to be. She has some very good, not cheap pruners but can't use them very long because they make her hands hurt too much. Milwaukee to the rescue. Got this for her and she told me it was the best present I've ever given her.

https://www.milwaukeetool.com/Products/2534-20

1695219223869.png

Last edited:
I have a like new Stihl, have been considering switching to a fuel. For some reason I bought a professional series Stihl when I weed eat for 5 minutes every 1-2 weeks.

Don't go there, you won't come back and it is an expensive road that only requires you set one foot on it before it gets out of control. I won't trade my Fuel trimmer. Go kill some weeds, toss the battery on the charger, next month, next year, next decade, toss another battery in it and it works and starts exactly the same as when I tossed it over in the corner of the shed last time.

Yep, I've only bought the professional level Stihl stuff also. Still have my chainsaw and likely would never replace it with electric but I could see adding a small electric saw for quick trim jobs.

The Stihl was better but the fuel gets the job done. I don't miss the Stihl trimmer. I don't trim often enough to keep the gas one.

The M12 Machete kicks ass. I'm on the hunt for the M18 version now.