Utah TJ Fest for 2024

tnjeepguy

TJ Enthusiast
Lifetime Supporting Member
When would the 2024 TJ Fest be held ?? Easter Jeep Safari is March 23 to March 31, 2024.

Too early ??

Usually it's car show weekend which is the last weekend in April.

I'm sure it can be changed depending on when people want to go. This year there was an April-May trip and a June trip.

I've been going to Moab for the last few years. Always the last week of April to mid-May. Was able to join up with a few TJ Fest peeps and did a few fun trails with them. Checked Hell's Gate off my to-do bucket list! :cool:
Planning to be there for three weeks next year during that same time-frame (y)

I'll be in Moab 4/25 thru 5/5 (maybe longer if I'm having fun). I'll join up randomly if there's a TJFest! Had fun wheeling with some of the participants last year 😁

Probably headed to Kanab and Sand Hollow after that ... haven't been there and have heard good things so gonna check it out!

I'll be in Moab 4/25 thru 5/5 (maybe longer if I'm having fun). I'll join up randomly if there's a TJFest! Had fun wheeling with some of the participants last year 😁

Probably headed to Kanab and Sand Hollow after that ... haven't been there and have heard good things so gonna check it out!

Spent a day in Sand Hollow on my way back from Moab. It was really fun definitely recommend it.

Reactions: RINC and Apparition
yep you have to bring a girl this time.

Girls make Moab much more fun.

200.gif

I'm planning on another JuneFest if the traditional one doesn't work out for you. I need to lock down the dates but it looks like the week of the 10th.

I think I'm going to try the June trip 🙂. Hoping my son can come with his TJR. 10 days of pure bliss wheeling and adventure.