Utah TJ Fest for 2024

"I'm planning on another JuneFest if the traditional one doesn't work out for you. I need to lock down the dates but it looks like the week of the 10th."

So June(App)Fest would be like June 8 to 16th total ?? How about TJ Fest, when in April ?? EJS is March 23-31 2024 !! May need Santa to bring a gas/diesel card to get from TN to Moab !! D

Last edited:
Reactions: RINC
"I'm planning on another JuneFest if the traditional one doesn't work out for you. I need to lock down the dates but it looks like the week of the 10th."

So June(App)Fest would be like June 8 to 16th total ?? How about TJ Fest, when in April ?? EJS is March 23-31 2024 !! May need Santa to bring a gas/diesel card to get from TN to Moab !! D

I haven't booked anything yet but it looks like we'll be in Moab and wheeling the days of the 9th to the 14th

You weren't kidding. I got the last big cabin. Prices also went up. I booked the 8th to the 14th.

A RV site for my motorhome is $111 during the week & more on weekends. The other campgrounds I looked at last night were a little less but not a lot. That is just crazy. You can almost get a motel room for that price.

Even at the current price, its way less than half of the airBnB price (in town) we had last year,

I forgot about the KOA discount which helped a bit. Still up I'd like to say $40 a night more for the cabin we get. We did get a free night last year since the wifi wasn't working.

Reactions: Woodrow